Unarmed Security Officer
- $19 to $21 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
JOB TITLE: Unarmed Security Officer
CLASSIFICATION: Security, Part Time / Full Time
REPORTS TO: Operations Controller / Sr. Operations Controller
ABOUT Markham Investigation and Protection: MIP’s goal is to remain and reinforce itself as the region's prominent specialty security services provider, affording our clients the best possible service available in Washington. MIP accomplishes this goal, in part, through strict vetting of our staff, seeking those professionals who embody our core values of LDRSHIP: Loyalty, Duty, Respect, Selfless Service, Honor, Integrity, and Professionalism.
MIP's Company culture is hard to match as we have cultivated a learning environment where it is the goal of each of our officers/agents to be professional, and to train new officers / agents integrating into the company. We live by the Golden Rule - Treat Others How You Want To Be Treated.
ESSENTIAL ROLE: Providing specialty protective services to High Risk/High End / High-Value clientele. Primary duty locations from this job posting are Capital Hill in Seattle, Woodinville and the greater Seattle area.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES MAY INCLUDE
- Providing Uniformed Security Services at a private school / educational environment
- Providing Uniformed Alarm Response and Patrol Services, driving a company vehicle
- Assisting clients and staff with traffic control (certification provided)
- Responding to calls for service from clients and their tenants, and our alarm response partners
- Additional Assignments and Duties when required - Vehicle Patrol duties available require a valid driver's license and clean Motor Vehicle Record.
- Previous experience preferred.
- Friendly and able to communicate and relate well with the client and public (Soft Skills).
- High level of tactical experience and defensive weapon proficiency (Hard Skills)
- Efficient, organized, accurate, and punctual
Working conditions will vary by assignment type but may require standing for long periods.
Must interact with clients and patrons. Must possess socio-economic and cultural sensitivity. Must have visual acuity to assist with theft detection. This job description has been reviewed for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA). Statements in each section of this Job Description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
As an employee/contractor of MIP, you are bound by the principles of operational security and client confidentiality. You have both a legal and moral obligation to protect the information & privacy of our company and clients. In the course of your work, you will have access to confidential client information, and/or the company's confidential business information. It is essential that you refrain from any discussions regarding personal information about the client, proprietary company information, personnel salaries, and/or confidential business with any third person. This includes, but is not limited to, other employees, family, or friends.
Several Best Security Company Awards, Great Company Culture, Room for Growth and Advancement, Family Feel. Fastest Growing Company.
All Security companies are not created equally. What sets the MIP Group of Companies apart? Our core values are based on the belief that everyone deserves to be treated with dignity, respect, compassion, and understanding. We treat others how we want to be treated – the golden rule. Come see what sets us apart as a company and protective services provider.
Markham Investigation And ProtectionSeattle, WA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.