Store Support Representative-Canon
MarketStar currently has an opportunity available as a Camera Product Educator and Store Support Representative who will be responsible to manage and grow a positive relationship and focus on all sales and training activities of Canon Digital Camera products within assigned specialty dealers in a specific territory.
Key Responsibilities & Attributes for Success:
• Timely and accurate pre-qualification and routing of all incoming leads
• Face-to-Face Training – Effectively train in-store sales associates and managers as well as consumers on the features and benefits of client's products
• Formal Training – Train large groups of people in a formal presentation setting. Ability to demonstrate and effectively communicate features and benefits of client’s products
• Assisted Sales – Working directly with consumers to assist them with the selection of Canon products. Assisting in-store sales associates as the Canon product expert.
• Territory Management – Coordinate all aspects of the client’s in-store presence. This involves coverage modeling, coordinating resource support in the market, relationship building and event planning and support.
• Event Support – This involves demo days, Trade Show support, specialized training, and special event schedule planning
• Data Capture – Collect and report visit data as well as competitive data in electronic call reports.
What’s required to be considered:
• Must have extensive, demonstrable, digital photography skills,
• Two plus years of experience in the retail channel is preferred
• Formal presentation experience required preference will be given to those with experience teaching photography education
• Strong computer skills (e.g. MS Office)
• Must have reliable transportation
• Fluent in Spanish is a plus
• Must reside in a centrally-located area within the assigned territory
• Must be willing to work frequent weekends
• Up to 50% travel required
How to apply (and what to expect):
• All applicants must apply online
• All new hires must a pass pre-employment background check and drug screen (upon job offer)