Program Manager – Segment Lead, Sales Development & Enablement
Marketstar’s Pinterest team is looking for a high-performing Sales Productivity & Enablement Program Manager. This role will focus on improving productivity for our sales organization by optimizing systems, building out new processes, and executing large scale cross-functional work. We are focused on enabling the sales teams to move faster while ensuring compliance and organization.
You will be responsible for managing and developing two core areas of our SMB business. 1)Our Sales Development teams and motions and 2) Our Sales enablement teams, which include a wide variety of support teams (Advance Optimization Account Managers, Creative, and Technical Account Managers). This role will require you to work cross-functionally between our Sales, Account Management, Operations, Marketing, and Training teams to implement process improvements and identify efficiency gaps. You will help lay the groundwork for the Sales Organization and make sure the processes implemented are scalable.
The ideal candidate will excel in a fast-growing, high impact environment, and excel in prioritizing their time to achieve their goals.
What will you do?
- Bring clear strategic thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of sales processes.
- Identify opportunities, develop strategies, and design execution of projects and programs to increase sales productivity and improve operational efficiency across Pinterest SMB Sales Org.
- You will be responsible for leading the strategy and development of your management team (4+) along with 40 individual contributors.
- Partner closely with other Segment lead from across all lines of business to drive adoption of Sales Productivity programs.
- Quantify and improve inbound and outbound efficiency at every stage, leading full-funnel conversion rate analysis and optimization.
- Work closely with Marketing and Operations to develop, iterate, and A/B test messaging to increase lead conversion rates to gain meetings.
Desired Attributes for Success:
- Knowledge and experience in direct sales
- 2 or more years of management experience or equivalent in ad-tech, preferably within SMB
- Superior communication and writing skills
- Computer experience/knowledge required. Knowledge and proficiency of GSuite.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Must have an adaptive management style and be able to work cross-functionally at micro and macro levels
Rated as one of the Salt Lake Tribune’s Top Workplaces in 2019, MarketStar is one of Northern Utah’s largest private employers and have offices in Ogden, Salt Lake City, and Dublin, Ireland. Our employees have helped launch, sell, and support thousands of products and services on behalf of the biggest and brightest companies in the world.
Our Health & Wellness benefits feature full medical and dental coverage, parental leave, as well as disability and supplemental life insurance to employees, their spouses and domestic partners (same or opposite gender), and children. We are committed to your future and offer tuition reimbursement, 401k retirement, and a personal loan program.
MarketStar does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where MarketStar does business.