Accelerate your marketing career! Marketri LLC is a rapidly growing B2B strategic marketing consulting and Fractional CMO provider to mid-sized, growth-oriented companies throughout the U.S. We are seeking a dynamic Content Marketing Manager who has exceptional marketing planning and content, search engine, and social media marketing skills.
- Provide marketing planning and face-to-face consulting to business owners and senior-level executives
- Embrace Marketri’s best practices in marketing plan creation and help lead the process for some of our clients. This will include developing positioning statements, market strategies, persona development, content strategies, and more.
- Help manage / oversee the execution of marketing plans, campaigns and tactics.
- Manage client projects so that they are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Create and manage social media and content marketing strategies, including the ability to orchestrate every detail and then measure results
- Write internal and external (client) content
- Understand the Inbound Marketing funnel and how to create content to nurture leads from cold to red hot
- Find ways to create scalable, measurable marketing programs through exploring and utilizing marketing technologies
- Understand search engine marketing, both paid and organic
- Focus on reporting to really understand what’s moving the needle and adjust marketing plans and strategies accordingly
Marketri LLC is a high-energy, hard-charging, high-performance company! Our Content Marketing Manager is a big picture thinker with a creative mindset. You have a strong attention to detail, are well organized and can manage multiple projects simultaneously. You thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Required experience and skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree in a marketing or communications related field required.
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Agency experienced preferred
- A minimum of five years of experience working in marketing / communications for B2B organizations
- Experience developing all forms of content; original writing samples will need to be submitted prior to a face-to-face interview
- Strong marketing technology skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of success setting and achieving ambitious goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- Proficiency in marketing automation software preferred.
While this position is home-based, the right candidate will be able to meet with and work at the client site. Marketri LLC employees must account for all time through our time and billing system. This is an exempt position and overtime may be required from time to time. We offer competitive salaries, bonuses, and a 401K plan. This position offers lots of room for personal and professional growth. If this sounds like you, we’d like to talk with you.