- Posted: over a month ago
- $36,400 to $41,600 Yearly
- Benefits: life insurance, medical, vision, 401k, dental,
Full Job Description
- Marketplace Selections is a family-owned fine wine, craft beer and spirits distributor in the Outstate Illinois market and seeks a self-motivated individual to represent our company. With our commitment to education, product quality, and overall customer service, Marketplace Selections services our customers like no other. Nobody is as passionate or committed to the highest industry standards as we are.
Check out more about who we are at www.MarketplaceSelections.com
Marketplace Selections is seeking a Creative Director to serve as marketing leader to help spread the love of Great Beer, Wine & Spirits to the world. This person will need to be a skilled communicator, possess great time management skills, and be a creative force to work with a team to push forward a strategic marketing agenda in the dynamic beverage landscape. This position will work closely with all departments to create and execute strong marketing programs for communications, brand management, public relations, media communications, event marketing, merchandise, advertising, and more.
- Leads and supervises Marketing team members.
- Determine products, timing and pricing for POS and merchandise
- Oversee marketing programs: events, communications, merchandise, and POS procurement
- Manages and oversees Marketplace Selections web presence.
- Assesses and creates strategic business and community partnerships, corporate sponsorships.
- Create eye-catching graphics and engaging designs
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery
- Assigning and managing workload of other members of the design team to ensure quality of work
- Develop and maintain image library files
- Coordinate with management, team members, suppliers, and customers as needed
- Submit rough layouts for project approval
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Graphic Design, Communications, or related field.
- Relevant marketing leadership is preferred, not required
- Prior experience as Creative Director or similar is preferred, not required
- Team management experience is preferred, not required
- Excellent marketing operations/project management is preferred, not required
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects within deadlines
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strong analytical, technical, and process improvement skills
- Exceptional communication skills including, but not limited to, written, spoken, presentation, inter-personal and rapport-building.
- Understanding of effective design.
- Exceptional computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Dropbox, Adobe Creative suite, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and website management (Wordpress, Wix, etc)
- A keen eye for visual details
- Aesthetic skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
We offer top-tier benefits covering 50% medical, 50% Vision, 100% dental, 100% life and 100% Long Term/Short Term Disability and offer a 401k match.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $36,400.00 - $41,600 per year starting, based on experience level
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Monday to Friday
Marketplace SelectionsWhy Work Here?
Great culture, passion and integrity.
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Marketplace Selections