Marketplace Professional Staffing is now hiring for Packaging Operators at Mitsubishi Polyester Films Inc.
Marketplace Professional Staffing is looking for qualified production workers to assist in the packing and shipping department of a local manufacturer. Advance your career while using the skills you have previously developed in the production field.
REQUIRES OPEN AVAILABILITY FOR ALL HOURS/SHIFTS
- 6:50 AM - 7:00 PM (Monday - Thursday)
- 6:50 PM - 7:00 AM (Monday - Thursday)
- 6:50 AM - 7:00 PM (Friday - Sunday)
- 6:50 PM - 7:00 AM (Friday - Sunday)
Pay Rate: $13.15 - 16.80/hour
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Package film rolls according to the provided packing instructions
Be able to perform packing procedures in Manual Packing, Line 9 Packing, and the Newell Packing station
Operate Material Handling Equipment (MHE) (i.e. Caldwell, Bushman, Stand-up Forklifts, and Towline Carts)
APO must observe all Safety procedures and become familiar with the location of all Safety devices within Packing; know how to activate and reset towline stop switches and emergency stops (E-stops)
Transport packaged film between packing lanes and stretch wrap area
Maneuver towline carts with or without film rolls between towline and packing lanes
Identify Grind and secure to pallets
Follow housekeeping and safety expectations
Follow the directions of leadership (Control Operator, Senior Packing Operator, and Lead Packing Operator)
- Education – High School Diploma or GED
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Forklift experience preferred
- Must have manufacturing and/or assembly experience
- Must understand the principles of customer service and process thinking
- Must be available for a facility tour on a moments notice
- Must pass drug test and physical
- Language Ability – Be able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Math Ability – Be able to understand and compute advanced math problems.
- Well ventilated area, cement floors
- Exposure to in-plant temperatures between 40F and exceeding 100F
Unusual Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift up to 55 lbs. as required (when necessary on certain jobs)
- Ability to bend, squat, lift, push, pull, grip, reach, walk and/or stand for prolonged periods of time and in a repetitive motion.
- Ability to work a 12-hour shift schedule.
Apply on our website www.marketplacestaffing.com and call 864-286-3900 for an immediate interview.
We create talent solutions always with your culture, your needs, your time table and your budget in mind. Our Talent Solutions Consultant team brings the highest level of business acumen to you with responsive, flexible and personalized service. Our focus is on developing long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships, providing top talent so you can focus on achieving ever greater levels of success for your enterprise.
Marketplace Professional StaffingMarketplace Professional Staffing has been providing high quality, value-added staffing services and productivity solutions to leading companies needing talent to grow their business since 1996. A Certified Minority Business Enterprise, Marketplace has grown into one of the leading independent staffing providers in America. Our services include: Contract/Outsourcing, Temporary, Temp-to-Hire, Permanent Placement/Executive Search, Payroll and Support Services. We create talent solutions always with your culture, your needs, your time table and your budget in mind. Our Talent Solutions Consultant team brings the highest level of business acumen to you with responsive, flexible and personalized service. Our focus is on developing long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships, providing top talent so you can focus on achieving ever greater levels of success for your enterprise.