Marketplace Professional Staffing is seeking temporary employees for our client to assist with the COVID testing initiative.
Shift: Must be open for all shifts
Hours: 5:30 AM - 2:00 PM or 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM (Must be available for all days & have open availability)
Pay Rate: $18.00 - $22.00/hr.
The medical laboratory professional performs clinical laboratory testing by applying standardized procedures, performing quality control and preventative maintenance, and interpreting results as to accuracy, acceptability and critical limits. Interacts with other staff members for training, quality control oversight and data analysis.
- Ability to think critically and analyze lab data based on combination of experience and course study
- Laboratory bench experience and the ability to pipette minute sample volume precisely and accurately
- Molecular PCR experience preferred
- Proficiency in exercising initiative and timely problem solving
- Minimum - Associate Degree in Biological Science is required. If not certified by nationally recognized agency at the time of hire, certification must be obtained within one year.
- Preferred: Doctorate, Master or Bachelor of Science in Biological Sciences from an accredited institution
We create talent solutions always with your culture, your needs, your time table and your budget in mind. Our Talent Solutions Consultant team brings the highest level of business acumen to you with responsive, flexible and personalized service. Our focus is on developing long-term, mutually-beneficial relationships, providing top talent so you can focus on achieving ever greater levels of success for your enterprise.