Marketplace Professional Staffing (Spartanburg) seeks an experienced Staffing Specialist (Recruiter) with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates, to interviewing and hiring great employees. As a Staffing Specialist (Recruiter), you can expect to be the liaison between the client partner and the candidate.
A successful Staffing Specialist (Recruiter) will collaborate with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify future hiring needs. The ideal candidate should be able to attract candidates using various sources, like social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal Recruiter has strong work experience in screening, interviewing and assessing candidates.
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and places the very best employees for our clients, while growing a strong talent pipeline and deepening the talent pool.
SALARY and BENEFITS
$30-40K annual salary + monthly commission
BlueCross BlueShield Medical Insurance
Paid Company Holidays
Paid Time Off
Annual Performance Appraisal and Planning Session
Professional team and family-oriented environment
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Provide constant interaction with assigned clients in-person and by e-mail and telephone
- Receive client partner job orders and fill positions in accordance with the defined time-to-fill metric
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare recruitment materials and post to appropriate job board(s), newspapers, technical schools/colleges, etc.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidate resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using behavioral interviewing techniques and personality assessments to ensure best possible fit for client needs
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Document all client and candidate communications related to job orders and assignments accurately in the ATS system
- BS in Human Resources or Human Resources Management preferred
- 2 years proven work experience as a Staffing Specialist (Recruiter) (either in-house recruiter or staffing agency recruiter)
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress, etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, checking references, etc.)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS)
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Self-directed individual with excellent customer service skills
- Team player willing to collaborate with a team to meet recruiting goals
- Willingness to work flexible/extended work hours to fill all orders