We are hiring for a Packing Specialist at Goodwill Industries!
To produce on subassembly application processes for various projects within the Contracts Department.
To encourage and promote a mutual client/associate/customer relationship which enhances the profitability of Goodwill Industries.
To establish punctuality, productivity and effective interpersonal communications to enhance the daily operation of the contracts department.
1. To follow all work instructions relative to the assignment provided by the Contracts Supervisor or Manager.
2. To maintain daily production, quality, and efficiency standards for each project assigned within the Contracts Department.
3. To maintain accuracy and punctuality of required reports and records for all individual daily contract assignments.
4. To maintain a clean, safe, and orderly assigned work area.
5. To load and unload shipping and receiving trucks while at the contracts department.
6. To perform any necessary preventive maintenance on certain equipment that is used to perform each specific assignment.
7. To perform all other duties that may be assigned.
Physical Requirements: Daily requirements may include climbing, balancing, reaching, talking, hearing, seeing, standing, stooping, kneeling, handling, lifting 50 pounds, carrying, pushing, and pulling. May be required to do limited work outdoors.
Equipment use may involve the operation of a pallet jack, stretch wrap machine, heat shrinking machine, stapler, tape machine, label maker, etc.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30A - 4:00P. Overtime as needed.
Pay Rate: $9.00