Marketing Traffic/ Project Manager
Marketopia Pinellas Park, FL
- Expired: June 16, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
You are a Marketing Traffic / Project Manager. You are responsible for keeping the entire creative department on task, managing the logistics and timelines required to keep projects on deadline. You understand the fluid environment of a creative department. From client onboarding and strategic planning to execution and quality control, you can use processes and systems to empower a team of creatives to collaborate effectively and work efficiently so they can deliver high-quality marketing assets. You are calm under pressure, attentive to details, committed to your word, and most importantly, you have a diplomatic way of getting things done on time and on budget. There are times when you feel like you’re herding cats, but to you, that is all part of the fun – and why you are a valuable asset to the team!
To be our successful Traffic Manager, you should have strong leadership, organizational and strategic planning skills. You need to be highly productive and excel in a fast-paced environment. You need the ability to direct others, multitask, organize and collaborate. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply for our amazingly talented and successful in-house agency. We are a fun, collaborative team of copywriters, designers, web developers, and digital marketers who are singularly focused on generating great marketing and quality leads for our company and our clients.
- Work with the VP of Marketing to create a strategic marketing strategy and map out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Assign tasks to team members and manage all deadlines to ensure work is delivered on time and on budget.
- Meet regularly with the sales team and account managers to fully understand client expectations, make recommendations on deadlines and team capabilities for incoming projects, and provide status updates for ongoing projects.
- Use project management skills, proven workflows, and processes to create a project plan to get deliverables out within the agreed-upon timeline and budget.
- Manage all aspects of the project management tool by creating accounts, projects, milestones, tasks, and sub-tasks.
- Review daily workload with production team leaders and other key departments and make adjustments when appropriate, ensuring that everyone is on the same page each day about their work.
- Create and provide reports to leadership regarding current workload, agency capacity, and staff utilization.
- Evaluate existing processes and workflows, make recommendations, and test new ideas.
- Ensure clients and leadership are satisfied with the proposed marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with writers and graphic designers to create marketing content.
- Determine marketing campaign budgets and ensure that all staff adheres to them.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Manage and supervise marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with both internal and external vendors.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certified – Preferred - or at least 5 Years in Project Management or Traffic Manager role in advertising, marketing, or communications agency
- 2 years leading a team
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills
- Excellent communication in order to motivate their team members and maximize their production
- Experience with Project Management theory and best practices
- In-depth experience managing a project management tool, such as Wrike, ActivCollab, Basecamp, JIRA, HubSpot, etc.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Marketopia offers competitive pay and benefits packages designed to attract and retain the best and brightest. In addition to a strong base salary and commission program that rewards our best performers, we offer generous paid vacation and excellent benefits. We also offer a fun work environment with a bright and cheery atmosphere and even a company dog!
AddressPinellas Park, FL
BusinessView all jobs at Marketopia