At Instep our main goal is to promote our client’s business and brand through strategic communication by tying accurate demographic research with communication strategy. Instep enables brands to attain greater market shares. We do this by directing our business campaigns to specific target audiences and ensuring that they benefit as well.
Right now, we are looking for our next bright and talented Business Development Manager to help us achieve our goal of marketing and expanding knowledge of our client’s brand. To achieve this, our Business Development Manager helps us identify new markets and business opportunities. You will come up with long term strategic goals, build relationships with potential consumers, maintain existing business accounts, and lead marketing team with the goal of maximizing revenue.
- Conduct target market research
- Work with marketing team on developing communication strategy on behalf of our business partners
- Identify and qualify prospective partners and clients
- Handle high volume of client interactions and engagements
- Create new retention practices
- Manage and conduct presentations
- Track and record activity on client’s accounts to ensure we are promoting our clients’ business effectively.
- Engage, develop, and maintain relations with prospective and current business partners
- Understand company’s needs and develop strategic solutions to fill those needs.
- Uphold and expand our brand and image by representing the business in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills and confidence
- Great analytical skills
- Understanding of market and business practices
- Knowledge of company, product, and company needs
- Business Degree or equivalent marketing experience preferred
Entry Level, Entry Level Marketing, Entry Level Sales, Entry Level Public Relations, Entry Level Customer Service, Entry Level Management, Entry Level Business, Entry Level Advertising, Entry Level Communications