The Government and Community Outreach Representatives will ensure accurate and timely collection and analysis of the Federal Life Line Program data for monitoring progress towards meeting goals and reporting to agency funders.
Our company initiatives the public concern of the unprivileged lacking communication to better their livelihood and the progression of seeking impactful alternatives for low income families to change their stance economically and provide overall security.
- Create, distribute, and collect records of program participants.
- Create program activities and accurate participant records in unique databases.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate records of community participation in databases.
- Attend database management trainings as required by funders and/or division leadership.
- Generate data reports at regular intervals throughout the year to check for accurate and complete data collection.
- Understand program goals, monitor progress towards meeting these goals, and communicate this progress to program leadership on a regular basis.
- Provide general assistance to the members of the division.
- Ensure participant files contain all necessary and up-to-date participation documentation.
- Take messages and route calls as needed in a courteous and pleasant manner.
- Greet and assist community members in the division/program.
- Assist in day to day operations of the division/program as needed.
- Assist in the completion and processing of reports for the division.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by operational management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Attention to detail and commitment to program necessities
- Problem solving abilities.
- Comfort taking initiative to learn the data needs of the program, determine and generate corresponding data reports, and share findings on an on-going basis.
- Courteous and pleasant manners.
- Customer service and organization skills.
- Good judgment and commitment to ensuring confidentiality of participants records.
- Professional demeanor.
- Commitment to good attendance and punctuality.
- Commitment to the agency’s mission.
- Experience working with not-for-profit agency/organization.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager