The Customer Service Representative / Account Coordinator is responsible for the accurate and professional exchange of information of daily business activities between customers and our clients. The Account Coordinator is a key interface with the customer, and plays a pivotal role in the success of this relationship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Tracks and expedites all aspects of orders for assigned customers.
- Completes required reports (e.g. – status reports, forms, etc.) for customer.
- Control and determine materials, time and process of production runs based on Customer’s forecast.
- Acts as the main liaison between the customer and production facilities.
- Expedites the accurate flow of information within production facilities.
- Interfaces with customer via phone, email, etc. and will visit customers with sales reps as required.
- Prepares internal reports as required.
- Processes complaints and other documentation as required.
- Responsible for coordinating daily shipments.
- Processes invoices daily and credit notes as required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree or equivalent from four-year college or technical school; or Associates degree with 2 years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required. SAP experience helpful, but not necessary.
- Must be able to work longer than normal hours from time to time, plus be available to travel overnight on customer visits.