As part of our team, you’ll work alongside some of the brightest and most experienced people in our industry to deliver fresh and innovative digital and traditional marketing and advertising services for telecommunications corporations. These solutions include promotional advertising, targeted marketing, advertising sales, business development and lead generation.
As an entry level Advertising Account Manager, you will be responsible for implementing marketing, advertising solutions for home improvement clients within a defined territory. You will participate in sales activities that drive revenue including lead generation, gathering competitive intelligence, product demonstrations, discovery of accounts and proposals to customers. You will participate in team sales presentations, as well as plan and implement sales strategies and programs within your region. All entry level Advertising Account Managers are eligible for management promotions within their first year dependent upon performance.
Our training consists of time with your mentor in the field, online courses completed in your home office, and classroom instruction. You will complete four different phases throughout your first year of training. Topics covered will include training on sales techniques, marketing presentation skills, and in-depth product training. You will be given progress checkpoint tests throughout your training that will identify areas for improvement and to ensure you are on the right track. While training in the field, you will shadow field representatives including experienced sales representatives, consultants, and field technicians. This will allow you to learn the overall sales process and will give you the opportunity to observe marketing operations.
- verbal communication skills and comfort talking to people you've just met
- work ethic and commitment to getting the job done in excellence
- love of people and helping them come to solutions and leave happy
- ability to multitask and work & train in a fast paced environment
- desire to learn more, be trained, and grow with a company
- ability to think on your feel and make decisions quickly
- professionalism, able to work well with and have fun with am entry level team
Thank you for your interest in joining our team and good luck.