Do you appreciate quality made products and value strong brands? Do you enjoy challenges and regularly think outside the box?
We’re looking for Brand Champion to add to our sales and marketing team who will promote, enhance, add-value to and grow our brand, here at Telecom Consulting! We’re seeking a smart, out-of-the box thinker who will create resourceful communications programs that effectively describe and promote clients' premium products—to support sales and deliver positive public relations and customer experiences. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
· Manage and assist marketing development project efforts
· Brainstorm, implement, monitor and evaluate communications strategy, including advertising, promotions, and public relations to support marketing objectives and maximize brand positive exposure in local, national and international markets.
· Learn all product knowledge for promotional products to support sales objectives.
· Execute market research and territory mapping for clients
· Responsible for coordinating an effective campaign and coordinating all collateral
· Excellent communication skills—written and verbal
· A high degree of creativity and latitude is expected
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Strong desire to learn and understand the industry and competitors—ensuring our products, presence and messaging is defined, differentiated and innovative.
· Must work well in a team environment with a high degree of independent thinking and self-responsibility.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Enthusiasm and appreciation, attention to detail, commitment to excellence and positive customer experiences always in mind.
· Customer service skills a major plus.
· Maintains the attitude that nothing is outside my job description.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager