Event Marketing Associate: Paid Training-Travel Opportunities-Entry Level Management Opportunities
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
-Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
-Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc. -Marketing opportunity for revenue
-Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
-Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events, and promotional collateral
-Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
Credence believes the best business starts with building relationships between our team, clients, and customers. Our Inside Sales Representatives are the masters of creating and maintaining relationships. Currently, Credence has an established client portfolio of twenty-eight clients. Inside Sales Representatives will be provided with the details of clients and will be expected to maintain their accounts. We will provide training to teach our tested methods to ensure the highest level of performance.
This position does not require any cold calling, outside sales, or door-to-door sales. Inside Sales Representative will be part of the event team and are present at our pre-planned, indoor, trade-show style events. They are required to speak with potential customers about the benefits of our clients, answer questions, and provide real-time feedback. Inside Sales Representatives communicate the results of their efforts by collecting data and participating in meetings with management.
- Quickly apply sales and marketing techniques to promote client information
- Comfortable presenting in office group setting as well as one-on-one at events
- Ability to build a strong rapport with current clients and potential customers
- Maintain current relationships with clients by reaching brand exposure goals
- Actively seek to establish new pipelines of business by learning demographics
- Ability to coach, train, and develop others for the overall success of the team
- Comfortable working hands-on to set-up and organize event equipment
- Above average math skills to track and record all inventory for multiple events
- Previous sales experience is helpful but not required
- Experience within customer service and/or hospitality can be useful
- Must have a positive attitude to achieve goals
- Preemptive, problem-solving abilities are needed
- Must be able to quickly problem solve to provide real-time solutions