Graphic Design/Marketing Intern
We are a growing company and are seeking an eager and talented Marketing Intern to join our in-house marketing team. This internship will help you gain skills and strategies to further your knowledge about advertising, design, marketing and everything in between. This is a fast-paced environment with opportunities to get involved in many different areas.
· Support the creative team with production design work print, digital, web and other various tasks
· Search for stock images
· Assist with project photography and image editing in photoshop
· Create or tweak icons and vector infographics in illustrator
· Layout a variety of marketing materials in InDesign
· Assist/create case Studies, facebook ads, web banners, emails, ads, posters, invitations.
· Take ownership of a project or projects making design recommendations and creating finished pieces.
· Track projects with SmartSheet
· Trouble shoot any issues
· Apply ‘tags’ or keywords to assets to enable searching
· Review website pages with a design eye and make suggestions and recommendations if need be or so inclined
· Formatting icons in illustrator to fit style of particular marketing pieces; i.e., color, style, etc.
· Supporting the Marketing and HR team in daily administrative tasks
· Administer Marketing/HR calendar of events
· Collecting research and data for various projects and campaigns
· Distribute and organize marketing files within the server and database
· Assist with organizing marketing and promotional events and/or items
· Prepare contact information for various companies, vendors, employees etc.
· Collect content, copy, research and materials for projects for the marketing team
· Provide support of social media efforts and website production
· Current enrollment in an accredited College/University is required at time of the internship pursuing Graphic Design or Marketing degree.
· An online portfolio that shows a broad range of student projects
· Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
· Knowledge of web site and email design
· Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Self-motivated, organized, dependable and detail-oriented team player with an ability to work independently, prioritize, and complete tasks by the deadline.
· Legal Authorization to work in the United States, without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future is required.