Digital Marketing Manager - Excellent earning potential and healthy lifestyle workplace!
We're looking for an A-team player to help us achieve our mission — to remove every barrier to exercise and health, and create the most effective workout equipment for your home workouts. Come join our team!
We design and produce the highest quality fitness equipment right here in our Los Angeles manufacturing facilities. The fitness equipment market has soared tremendously during the pandemic, as gyms and fitness facilities are forced to close and people seek out other fitness solutions to maintain an active and healthy lifestyle.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to be a hands-on leader in the development and implementation of best-in-class marketing, brand building, and B2B, B2C, B2G specific campaigns within multiple markets, and specialty business segments.
In addition, the Digital Marketing Manager will build a world-class marketing team including extensive digital and e-commerce marketing capabilities.
The ideal candidate should have an entrepreneurial mindset and passion to thrive in a semi-startup environment. Key competencies and behaviors include a passion for collaborative team building, detail-oriented while keeping bigger picture focus, solution-driven, creative and analytical thinker, strong verbal and written communication skills.
YOUR ACTIVITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Develop comprehensive go-to-market strategy, enhance and execute a 360-degree marketing strategy to drive revenue growth and brand awareness within the digital Consumer, B2B and Government segments
- Develop and implement a marketing plan and marketing campaigns to achieve the goals and objectives of the organization
- Optimize content, website listings, and blog for organic earned search
- Track SEO and Google Analytics data and make complex analysis
- Oversee and manage marketing team in the development and implementation of business & brand strategies for product introductions, promotions, email campaigns, social media advertising, forecasting and inventory management of the brand portfolio
- Drive website traffic and acquire new leads and customers
- Read and synthesize key market data
- Research competition, investigate benchmarks and provide suggestions for improvement
- Analyze, refine, and improve campaigns to ensure programs deliver a strong return for the brand
- Build and manage marketing budget to drive increased efficiency
- Develop and maintain marketing calendars for all brands
- Drive creative to ensure implementation is aligned with strategic objectives
- Stay current on industry-related marketing and social media news, constantly testing new ideas and platforms
- Lead the development of brand positioning and assortment architecture, and refine customer segmentation
- Drive the life-cycle brand vision including product research and ideation, go-to-market launch campaigns, and ongoing consumer research and analysis
- Develop and execute marketing programs including CRM, promotions, sampling, collateral, displays, education, direct mail, and events
- Analyze ROI of reseller campaigns and initiatives and make recommendations to optimize product mix, price and promotion
- Implement digital marketing strategy and ensure programs have a clear and consistent brand messaging, including overseeing PPC and SEO digital campaigns and strategies.
- Work cooperatively with the marketing team on the planning and execution of digital, interactive, social media, web and retailer ecomm marketing campaigns
- Analyze monthly reports tracking digital and ecomm media KPI, brand conversations, engagement, and conversion/sales for ongoing campaigns
- Develop and manage media planning and communications: brand strategies, objectives, target information, market priorities, planning, etc.
- Maintain a keen eye on digital media: monitor competitive activity, identify creative opportunities and partnerships
- Create and proof all copy and creative for advertising assets
- Create seasonal press kits and ensure fulfillment of sample requests for PR and editorial outreach
- Research and compile articles, magazines, and brand editorial
- Develop influencer/ affiliate strategy and activation
- Review and approve all macro partnerships and oversee the vetting of new candidates for targeted brand campaigns
- Analyze ROI and engagement of influencers to measure campaign effectiveness and refine programs
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising
- 6+ years of brand & digital marketing experience, preferably in both B2B and B2C
- Experience developing and managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership in establishing work priorities for multiple projects, taking responsibility, developing confidence & respect, and shifting priorities to accommodate change
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills to build forecasts and P&L’s
- Connection to or passion for the fitness industry with product knowledge is a plus
WHAT YOU'LL GET:
- A revamped and exciting product line that makes it easy to sell!
- Exciting work environment
- Above competitive compensation & benefits
- Professional development & training opportunities
- Extended Paternity / Maternity Programs
- Various fun team-building events throughout the year!
Why Work Here?
Excellent earning potential and healthy lifestyle workplace