As a Customer Service Representative (CSR), the responsibility for providing effective customer service for all customers by using knowledge of our clients' products and services is a must. CRS’s interact with customers face-to-face and over the phone to provide information in response to questions and concerns, as well as working with them to find the best solutions that fit their needs.
Expert written and spoken communication plus excellent listening skills are a must for this challenging and rewarding position which is often the “face” of the company to the customers. By listening effectively to find the root cause of issues, and communicating in a clear and friendly way, the Customer Service Representative is able to solve the issue and provide a positive customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Manage and prioritize multiple concerns simultaneously
- Build and maintain customer and client relationships
- A consistent positive attitude and great motivation
- The ability to learn quickly and move on from both success and failure
- Process customer orders/changes/returns according to established department policies and procedures
- Provide timely feedback to company management regarding challenges or customer concerns
- Partnership with the sales team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations
- Push products through the retail revenue stream
Representative Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma
- Previous customer service experience
- Problem-solving skills, and the ability to think under pressure.
- Commitment to continual education about the company, our clients, and their products and services.
Benefits and Opportunity:
- Paid training
- Company trips (optional)
- Advancement and promotional opportunities