Entry Level Brand Consultant - Sales & Marketing
As a leader in experimental marketing & client acquisitions, we specialize in creating and implementing customized, research-backed marketing strategies for a large portfolio of Fortune 500 clients. By using a personalized approach to brand recognition, our clients are able to connect brands directly with consumers. We connect brands through merchandising, sales, direct advertising, promotions, lead generation and special events within local markets and businesses including major retail locations across the globe!
In this entry level role, you will be utilizing your unique talents, passion for technology, and excellent customer service skills, you'll be creating the ultimate in-store experience and turn our customers into loyal fans.
Main Responsibilities of the Entry Level Brand Sales Consultant include:
- Execute retail merchandising & promotional marketing/advertising plans and operational functions to company standards
- Participate in product/service/brand knowledge training provided to on-site promotions and sales teams on behalf of management
- Excite customers about how new products can enhance their lives.
- Actively listen to customers and then provide them with solutions that are exactly what they need.
- Gain knowledge of marketing and branding strategies used by all new clients the company acquires.
- Apply knowledge of the product/service and brand to develop customized marketing & sales strategies used during each marketing & client acquisition promotion
- Teach customers the best things about their products so they can immediately enjoy them.
- Build knowledge of the marketing systems implemented during each customized client promotion/field campaign
- Use your passion for technology and resourcefulness to generate sales.
- Assist the sales promotions & event manager as well as the marketing & client acquisition manager with any day to day administrative support as required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Customer experience and/or retail sales experience.
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising or similar field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, advertising, event or retail related settings are an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience for this assistant role.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Ability to work some nights and weekends for events and promotions
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
For more information and the chance to work with our elite team of professionals, send your UPDATED resume and apply today!