Marketing, Website and Brand Manager
Summary & Background
We are an exciting startup in the medical/dental industry looking for a creative, collaborative, and self-driven professional to join our team! If you like to be challenged and would like an opportunity to make a difference then this position is for you. The person we are looking for understands that, as a startup focused on the Direct To Consumer (DTC) market, you will need to have the passion and energy to oversee several areas of marketing and brand management. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, ensuring our company's image and brand standards, website/portal and social media ad campaigns are continually compelling and industry leading.
As our Marketing, Website and Brand Manager, you will be hands-on as you drive marketing strategy, website design and maintenance, lead our digital agency campaigns, social media ads and go-to-market plans for product packaging. You will ensure that we consistently create and deliver outstanding website content. Producing results by increasing brand awareness and managing our ever-changing digital marketing strategy will be key to the company’s success. .
Summary of Position Requirements:
- Advanced content writing skills used in website creation and ongoing maintenance
- Experience in graphic ad design in website, print, video and social media
- Digital strategy (B2B & B2C) experience developing exciting multi-channel marketing strategies.
- Leader in web analytics, reporting, performance results of site content, traffic patterns, conversions
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) measurements and monitoring methodologies.
- Hands-on experience in creating content, company messaging and website branding
- Manage website content, brand, photos, videos, graphics, Facebook and Instagram social platforms
- Oversee existing product brand packaging, design and related supply chain product inventory
- Work with partners to create, implement and provide creative internet marketing innovation
- Optimize digital agencies budget for quarterly and monthly digital and social content results
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- Website: experience in Microsoft.net core content design and maintenance of continually updating website
- Proficient with internet brand optimization of digital strategy and brand awareness
- Verifiable creative writing, content and graphic design marketing messaging and product management
- Project management within a startup technology product company
- Experience in a fast-paced startup environment preferred but not required
- Preferred experience in wellness, beauty, healthcare and medical device in consumer products
- Bachelor Degree with a minimum of three years’ experience
If this opportunity sounds interesting and you would like to learn more please submit your resume. We will review each individual resume and reach out to who we believe are the most qualified candidates for further discussion. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all interested candidates to apply.
Why Work Here?
A startup opportunity creating tomorrows industry leader today