Account & Sales Coordinator (Entry Level Marketing Position)
- Posted: over a month ago
- $37,000 to $42,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Interested in Promotional Products and Branded Merchandise? Keep up with trends and new products, and help companies promote their brand. The Account & Sales Coordinator works closely with clients, account managers, manufacturers, vendors, management, and other team members. The primary focus is to become an integral part of the Promotional Products Division that provides our clients with custom imprinted gifts, giveaways, swag, merch, and apparel as well as email blast campaigns and company stores. The ideal candidate will be able to work well in a team atmosphere with exceptional communication skills, impeccable attention to detail, and a forward-thinking mindset. This is a great entry-level position to get into the marketing and advertising industry.
RESPONSIBILITIES include but not limited:
- Working with clients and prospects to discuss their goals and needs.
- Researching and presenting creative options for gifts, giveaways, swag, merch, and apparel via industry software.
- Communicating with clients and vendors about ongoing projects
- Contacting manufacturers/vendors for inventory, pricing, and shipping estimates
- Creating and double-checking vendor purchase orders
- Following up with manufacturers/vendors confirming orders
- Updating order status and tracking systems with pertinent data
- Assisting with outreach mailings and email blast campaigns
- Creation of client presentations
- Assisting with client and vendor meetings as needed
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate with clients and vendors in a professional manner via phone, email, or in-person
- Ability to proof projects/orders for any spelling, grammatical, or mathematical errors
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn new skills
- Must be able to work in a fun, fast-paced, and detail-oriented environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Additional Skills (not required):
- Promotional Products Industry Knowledge
- Knowledge of Industry Systems including SAGE, ESP, etc.
- Previous experience working with ASI (Advertising Specialty Institute), PPAI (Promotional Products Association International)
- Knowledge of Decorating Apparel (i.e. Screen Printing, Embroidery)
- Must have reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- All questions asked as part of the application process must be answered for consideration.
AddressKing of Prussia, PA
BusinessView all jobs at Marketing Company