Senior Salesforce Consultant/Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marketing Automation Canada (http://marketing-automation.ca) is a 13 year old email and marketing automation consultancy, specializing in expert use of marketing automation platforms, such as Marketo, Hubspot, Pardot, and Eloqua and we’re looking to expand our team.
We are looking to fill the role of a Senior Salesforce Consultant/Engineer. You will have experience with SalesForce CRM.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Responsibilities for this position would include:
- Working deeply with SalesForce CRM and executing needs for our clients, including:
- Working with Config Solution and implementing the best OOB features of salesforce.
- Follow and help define coding standards. Doing code reviews during projects to ensure quality and appropriate design patterns are followed.
- Manage the technical delivery of Configuration, custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards
- Ability to understand a project and deep dive to debug issues
- Support the day-to-day running of various client instances within Salesforce
- Interact with stakeholders to gather and understand business requirements
- Position will need to work with clients directly on some projects, so the ability to work with clients is a must
A successful candidate will have:
Have a minimum of 8 year’s experience as a Salesforce admin
- Be Salesforce certified ADM 201,Platform Developer I ,Platform Developer II (Preferable), Application Architect (Preferable).
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Knowledge on Flows,Process Builders, Validation Rules, Approval Process,Complex Formula fields and all other OOB features.
- Experience integrating Salesforce CRM with other internal/external applications using SOAP and REST based web services.
- Capable of developing solutions using visual force pages, Lightning (Aura/LWC) components, Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Controllers & Controller Extensions, Apex Components and Test Methods.
- Expertise in the technical design & development/implementation of solutions on the Force.com platform
- Knowledge on various asynchronous capabilities in salesforce and its use cases
- Candidate will need the ability to “own” projects and perform detailed analysis of client business requirements
- Candidate will have excellent communication skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Salesforce: 8 years (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Preferred)
Marketing Automation Canada
Get fresh Marketing Automation Consultant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.