Do you love marketing and the impact a great advertising campaign can have across an entire business?
Do you relish the opportunity to move a company from Point A to Point B…even when they may not immediately recognize the opportunity?
If you answered yes to these questions, then we have a great career opportunity for you as a Sales Manager at Marketing Architects. Come join our team of TV advertising professionals who are building category-leading brands across dozens of industries.
While our All-Inclusive television advertising agency is based in Minneapolis, you can join our rapidly growing team and work from anywhere that works for you including cities like Chicago, Atlanta, New York, Austin, and Phoenix.
Advertising is undergoing sweeping change. At Marketing Architects, you'll be right in the center of it. Our All-Inclusive approach to TV transforms brands and grows businesses. This is your opportunity to lead the evolution of TV advertising. This is not a “go it alone” sales role. You will work together as a part of a group to uncover opportunities to drive sales and help brands grow.
As a Sales Manager you’ll report to the VP, Business Development and merge the powerful impacts of performance and brand marketing as we selectively build our list of national clients.
You will research prime opportunities, find creative ways to break through, connect with prequalified prospects and secure introductory calls for your team.
To be successful, you'll need to demonstrate:
- 5+ years experience in advertising or the television/video industry.
- Experience in an appointment setting or outbound sales role.
- Excellent communication skills and appreciation for the power of storytelling.
- Leverage relationships and open doors with cold outreach strategies.
- A clear writing style with the unique ability to attach the needs of the recipient to our All-Inclusive TV solution.
- An understanding of The Challenger Sales principles and how to apply them.
- Working knowledge of different business models and P&L Modeling.
- Incredible organization with experience moving quickly from project to project.
- Comfortable working with multiple technology platforms including CRMs, 3rd party research tools and project management platforms.
Still interested? By using a strategic selling approach, you’ll be given the opportunity to:
- Leverage multiple research tools, including AI, to develop customized copy to secure meetings.
- Develop and present insights to challenge prospects’ traditional thinking and lead them to a path of new opportunity.
- Work with our Business Development and Marketing teams to engage prequalified prospects and customize communication to land introductory meetings.
- Provide outreach support for account-based marketing campaigns.
- Gain access to and build partnerships with both mobilizers and important decision-makers to establish inroads to initiate multi-million-dollar TV campaigns.
- Support the Business Development team through specific prospect research at all levels of the funnel.
We offer rewarding careers that encourage growth while providing industry-leading benefits including 100% employer-paid medical and dental benefits, plus vision, disability, 401(k) matching, parental leave, generous paid time off and paid holidays. Employees also receive an annual office supply allowance, monthly internet stipend, and employer-paid cell phone. And we offer frequent opportunities to connect virtually and in-person with our fully remote team.
Marketing Architects is an All-Inclusive TV agency that rebuilt the traditional agency model to help brands drive profitable growth. Founded in Minneapolis, Marketing Architects has spent 25 years building homegrown technology to solve TV's pricing, measurement and scale challenges.
It’s not easy work, but it is rewarding. If you’re up for the challenge of your career, let’s talk.
Powered by JazzHR
Marketing ArchitectsMinneapolis, MN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.