Marketing Architects Hopkins, MN
- Posted: over a month ago
Over the past year, we’ve won new clients at an exceptional rate. We are up to our ears in amazing projects and need an Art Director to join our growing team.
Thinking conceptually and working collaboratively? Those are just table stakes. The ideal candidate is able to create ‘remarkable work that works’ while juggling multiple campaigns and adapting to changing priorities. In return, you get to make your mark on a wide range of established brands and new category disrupters.
We’re a work-from-anywhere agency, so whether you hail from New York, Chicago, Seattle or anywhere in between, you’re eligible to apply.
- Partner with copywriters to concept groundbreaking campaigns for national TV.
- Create original, breakthrough work that proves effective among consumers in market.
- Develop art direction and design that elevates established brands and defines disruptor brands.
- Translate complex strategic approaches into easily accessible creative concepts.
- Clearly, effectively present ideas in a way that builds excitement among the team and the client.
- Work collaboratively within a broader creative team as well as strategy and account teams.
- Be self-motivated to thrive in a remote-work environment.
- Develop assets for mood boards, storyboards animatics, on-screen graphics.
- Build presentation decks.
- 7 years' experience working in broadcast with TV advertising production experience being a requirement for this role.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience working on concepts including live-action, animation, motion graphics and working within existing assets.
- Experience with motion graphics for titles and end cards.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Your work should showcase a wide range of design styles.
- Adobe After Effects, Editing, illustration a plus.
- Familiarity working within project management software a plus.
Submit resume and portfolio, including samples outside of TV to showcase your sense of style and aesthetic.
Marketing Architects is an All-Inclusive TV agency that gives performance brands access to high-quality, effective TV campaigns without the traditional high entry cost and ongoing challenges of optimization, scale, and measurement. Founded in Minneapolis, Marketing Architects has been helping companies connect with their customers in new and inspiring ways for more than 20 years.
It’s not easy work, but it is rewarding. If you’re up for the challenge of your career, let’s talk.
Curious about who we are? Check out our careers page to learn more about our benefits and culture, https://www.marketingarchitects.com/careers.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at Marketing Architects