We are an in-store sales and marketing company that represents prestigious clients in the areas of technology and home improvement based services. Our marketing campaign has developed innovative programs that help educate and inform consumers as purchase decisions are being made. We are looking to hire individuals with excellent communication skills, with an interest in new technology, that possess the drive to succeed and motivate others. As a retail marketing powerhouse known for introducing client brands across the Raleigh area is looking for an innovative and team-oriented individual to join their event marketing and promotions team as a Customer Service and Sales Representative.
If you are an outgoing and organized people pleaser who is ready to take on the task of coordinating, planning and hosting promotional marketing campaigns designed to increase brand revenue and brand recognition among consumers throughout the Raleigh area, then this is the role for you!
Areas of Responsibility:
· Assisting with marketing research, product launches, brand promotions, and test markets
· Attending product knowledge and marketing communication strategy meetings with the marketing team on a weekly basis
· Creating and hosting promotional marketing events for our clients while focusing on creating brand awareness and increasing brand revenue
· Promoting our clients brand names, products and/or services by developing and supporting sales promotion and retail marketing programs
· Working closely with the promotional marketing and sales promotion team to support sales activities (promotions, campaigns, etc.) to ensure successful revenue and consumer awareness goals are reached
· Providing coordination and project management to ensure event and retail promotion success
Hands-on, paid training will be provided along with a guaranteed hourly pay plus performance incentives.
Skills and Knowledge:
· College Degree preferred (but not required) in Sales, Marketing, Advertising, Integrated Marketing Communications, Business Administration or related field
· 0-3 years of experience in retail, sales, hospitality or a customer-focused support role is preferred
· Exception communication skills - both verbal and written
· Outstanding time management and organizational skills
· Keen attention to detail
· Experience managing projects and working with deadlines is recommended
· Familiarity with integrated marketing communications and sales promotion tactics
At a base level, our firm trains entry-level team members to act as liaisons between clients and consumers in Raleigh and surrounding areas. On a management level, our firm prepares recently-promoted managing partners to oversee new markets and campaigns. Our client’s plan is to double in size within the next year as we expand our client base and organizational range. We are seeking goal-oriented team members who have the entrepreneurial mindset to contribute to our growth. Send us your resume if this describes you and your interests!
Local Candidates Only! We are looking to hire in the next six weeks!