We are one of Raleigh's fastest growing Marketing Firms. We are seeking a dynamic Marketing Campaign Assistant to join our team of professionals! The ideal candidate is a self-motivated leader with the ability to multi-task, work independently, or with a team. This is an ENTRY-LEVEL position. The Marketing Campaign Assistant is responsible for creating a strong brand and consistent message to shape the growth of our association.
Our client’s daily work environment is fun, fast-paced and energetic. Their goal is simple: they want to help clients exceed their goals by providing world-class service, quality, and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
Our client is committed to providing full comprehensive training with a national manager. Our client loves to train and has a very successful history developing entry-level candidates into high performing market managers.
The Marketing Campaign Representative will be trained to:
- Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
- Schedule advertising events and campaigns and manage campaign calendar
- Prepare the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interact with customers through field marketing activities
- Manage client relationship
The primary focus of the Marketing Campaign Representative is to:
- Communicate face-to-face with customers at on-site marketing campaigns to promote products, provide service support, and establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Design and execute marketing and advertising campaigns for clients.
- Manage advertising and promotions including developing advertising materials, managing public relations, and overseeing merchandising and sales.
- Assist the Advertising Manager in developing creative sales and client acquisition plans through excellent brand consulting.
Requirements of the Marketing Campaign Representative:
- Ability to learn basic sales and marketing skills
- Detail-oriented outlook.
- Fun and outgoing personality
- Strong people skills
- Ability to work with a team as well as individually
- Performance-driven mentality
- Excellent time management skills
- Coachable attitude
*** Local applicants only! - We are looking for candidates with availability for immediate hire.