If you’re looking to start your career with a company that grows its managers and leaders from within the organization, then Acquire is for you. Whether you see yourself in sales, business development, customer service, or operations, this program will prepare you to create your ideal career. As a Management Trainee, you can count on a defined career trajectory with a clear beginning and an open end — meaning you can take your training and shape your future. And with our promote-from-within philosophy, you will have plenty of opportunities to advance without ever having to change companies.
As a Management Trainee, you’ll start learning our business from day one. You will be entrusted to serve as both the face of Acquire to customers and partners and the behind-the-scenes operational expert. In our structured program, you will master the knowledge and skills you need to eventually run your own office, cultivate new business, and develop your team.
In our hands-on learning environment, you will receive the guidance, mentoring, and support you need to be successful. You will also get out into the community and establish the relationships essential to building your own business.
We’ll teach you how to excel at customer service, sales and marketing, finance, and operations. And you’ll learn what it means to always put our customers first. Ours is a culture of friendly competition, which is critical to growing our business — and your success.
• Prior experience as a Team Lead (professional/academic/athletic)
• Exceptional interpersonal communication skills
• Professional, persistent, and punctual
• Contagious personality with an optimistic outlook
• Quick decision-making skills
• Adaptable to change and embraces obstacles
• Excels in a fast-paced environment
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
• Proactive, curious, and eager to learn
• Immediate career growth and development
• Ample bonus opportunities and competitive compensation
• Extensive knowledge of our clients, their products, and corresponding industries
• Leadership training with guidance from an esteemed professional
• Opportunities to travel, network, and earn rewards based on merit
• Access to continued education and the latest technology
Salary: $38,500.00 to $54,600.00 /year
MARKETING AND TODAY'S CULTURE
Communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling the product or service. Marketing is critical for attracting and maintaining customers.
Considering the connectivity between advertising and customer relationship. This connectivity facilitates the acquisitions of targeted customers in an effective manner.