IMPORTANT: Only local candidates with immediate full-time availability will be considered. We are so excited to be providing more opportunities to recent graduates and other entry-level candidates who may not have had as much control over job security during this time.
Here at Acquire. we look to our core values to provide our team with a family-oriented but fun and fast-paced environment. Our culture encourages consistent personal and professional growth. Our mission is to provide our team with the skills, training, and environment where they will flourish.
We are seeking to develop and train new people to help our clients get the customers they need to expand into new markets. We are looking to develop people into the entrepreneurs that will lead that growth.
Our entry-level sales and marketing representatives will see themselves progress through the phases of our management training program into the business leaders of tomorrow.
What we do is simple. We work with various Fortune 500 and 100 clients and we provide them with the fully trained sales and marketing representatives that they need to increase their profit margins and their fiscal goals. We teach our team from the ground up, how to run and manage a successful business, from the entry-level sales and marketing position all the way to team building, office management, and business development.
Responsibilities in entry-level sales:
• Acquiring quality customers
• Creating brand awareness to our client’s target audience
• Learning, understanding, and then training the sales process
• Promotional sales and marketing
• Creating a positive buying experience
• Understanding up to date product knowledge
We train qualified sales Account Managers in our development program in:
• Advanced sales and marketing
• Medium to large group public speaking
• Leadership development
• Team development and management
• Time management systems
• Office management
• Business development
What does Acquire offer to our growing team?
• Friendly, team-oriented people
• A fast-paced professional environment
• Networking and learning retreats nationally and internationally each year
• Public speaking practice in small and large groups
• Sales skills
• You’re not micro-managed
• Full training in sales, marketing, and business
• An environment where learning, fun, mistakes, and hard work are necessary
• Personal and professional growth and development
• Management skills
• Learn how to run a business from the ground up
• Learn how to develop and enhance your leadership ability
MARKETING AND TODAY'S CULTURE
Communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling the product or service. Marketing is critical for attracting and maintaining customers.
Considering the connectivity between advertising and customer relationship. This connectivity facilitates the acquisitions of targeted customers in an effective manner.