Our innovative and effective approach to marketing our clients' products and services have helped us to achieve growth within a highly competitive industry. In today's dynamic and changing marketplace, the art of verbal communication has been lost, we believe business is simple; acquire new customers and keep them happy. The most effective way for us to market a product or service is by creating long-lasting relationships with customers.
As one of Raleigh's premier and fastest-growing privately owned and operated consulting firm looking to fill a few entry-level marketing manager positions. Our firm provides customer service retention and sales acquisitions for Fortune 100 clients.
We are currently looking for entry-level individuals with experience in customer service and sales. Due to expansion, we are willing to train highly motivated people into management, customer service, and sales leadership positions. We are seeking individuals who have customer service training and are looking for a place to grow their skills and take their careers to the next level.
- Assist with marketing research, product launches, brand promotions, and test markets
- Attend regular product knowledge and marketing strategy meetings
- Promote our clients' brand names, products and/or services while focusing on creating brand awareness and increasing brand revenue
- Execute compliant customer interactions and new customer acquisitions
- Work closely with the promotional marketing and sales promotion team to support sales activities (promotions, campaigns, etc.) to ensure successful revenue and consumer awareness goals are achieved
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Human Resources and administration duties
- 2 or 4-year degree or relevant work experience
- Able to work as a team or individually
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize training
- Experience with customer service
- Organizational and project management skills