One of the fastest-growing Marketing and Promotional Advertising firms in the Raleigh-Durham area is looking for YOU to join their customer support and satisfaction team as a full-time Customer Service Representative!
If you’ve got a willingness to succeed and a great head on your shoulders and you feel you can handle the major responsibilities below. What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Customer Service Representative - Entry Level Responsibilities:
• Delivering interesting and exciting product presentations and outlining key product benefits to consumers.
• Providing an exceptional customer face to face experience.
• Providing product and customer service support with the goal of informing customers and making sales of featured products.
• Responsible for product branding, advertising, and promotion.
• Working with on-site customer service management team to deal with the customer relationships, business communications, success stories
Ideal candidates for the Customer Service Representative role will possess the following personal traits that will best help them to successfully perform the essential functions of this role. Full training will be provided so a culture fit is key!
Core Competencies of the Customer Service Representative - Entry Level:
• Initiative - Be excited to take on responsibilities and challenges.
• Leadership - You have a willingness to lead, take charge, offer opinions, and direction.
• Dependability - You must be reliable, responsible, and dependable.
• Social Orientation - The desire to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
• Attention to Detail is essential
• Cooperation - Be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
• Candidate must have a sense of humor, easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
Think you have what it takes? Send us your resume immediately. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews
THIS IS NOT A CALL CENTER OR REMOTE POSITION.
MARKETING AND TODAY'S CULTURE
Communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling the product or service. Marketing is critical for attracting and maintaining customers.
Considering the connectivity between advertising and customer relationship. This connectivity facilitates the acquisitions of targeted customers in an effective manner.
Why Work Here?BRIDGING THE GAP BETWEEN YESTERDAY'S MARKETING AND TODAY'S CULTURE Communicating the value of a product or service to customers, for the purpose of selling the product or service. Marketing is critical for attracting and maintaining customers. Considering the connectivity between advertising and customer relationship. This connectivity facilitates the acquisitions of targeted customers in an effective manner.
When the goals of each individual align with the objectives of the organization, true transformation happens.