Our Raleigh firm is seeking a Brand Specialist to execute events for an expanding sales and marketing firm providing, sales and consulting services to large corporations on a local and national level. This position will work closely with other marketing managers and leaders to develop innovative and unique advertising strategies to help the firms' clients drive product sales at retail events
- Plan and coordinate weekly retail events with senior management
- Execute and manage events via “brand experiences” for customers
- Be in charge of product visualization and visual marketing strategies to create appeal and brand awareness.
- Control and monitor customer volume and sales traffic reports
- Provide regular interaction with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Answer and attend to any questions or concerns that customers may have about the firm, product or event
- Work with managers and other leaders of the firm come up with visionary ideas and strategies to promote and increase sales for clients
No experience is required for this position-
Full training is provided for all new entry-level candidates in order to develop the candidate's product knowledge as well as to excel in retail management. The position will be reporting to the assistant manager as well as the firm's owner regarding marketing ideas and strategies, client interaction and products and employee goals and performance.
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in promotions, marketing, retail, sales, or customer service related role is an asset
- Leadership experience is a plus in brand management roles
- Ability to work in a high energy environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
- Be a self-starter with problem-solving skills
- Be a career oriented individual searching for rapid growth
WE ARE INTERVIEWING UNTIL POSITIONS ARE FILLED. Apply Today to secure a One on One Interview
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We do not participate in any of the following: door to door, telemarketing, canvassing, business to business, or call center.