We want talented and hardworking individuals who are looking to start their career with a growing company! Our ideal employee will be a self-starter with strong organizational and leadership abilities. We provide the training and development you need to become successful in your career path with our company. College graduates and interns are welcome to apply!
We are looking for an Assistant Brand Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs, as well as identify areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
· Oversee and coordinate product development and marketing campaigns
· Determine product demand and customer awareness
· Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment
· Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
· Monitor and report on customer satisfaction
· Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
· Bachelors’ degree preferred, will consider relevant experience
· Preferred experience in a managerial/trainer role
· Strong leadership qualities
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent written and communication skills