Vencorp is an outsourced marketing agency looking for a full time Entry Level Customer Service Representative to join our Chicago office on a permanent basis.
You will work with our Marketing Associates and various product specialists, as well as mid-office and operations teams, to deliver a seamless and integrated experience to consumers across our client portfolio.
This role offers you the opportunity to work in a national firm that offers excellent career progression.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- 1+ years of prior experience is preferred
- Strong relationship management skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing business and technology environment, and to utilize all available tools and resources to service clients as efficiently as possible
- Business acumen in the marketing and client relations field is preferred
- Must understand and comply with applicable regulations and standard operational procedures
- Must ensure that all transactions are executed properly and meet compliance guidelines
- Provide high quality service to each of our clients
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Manage daily client transactions and inquiries accurately, within established deadlines, operating within our Standard Operational Procedures
- Research, follow-up and resolve client inquiries and problems through effective interaction with clients, customers and product specialists
- Communicates clearly with staff in a timely and professional manner
- Identify cross-sell opportunities, and escalate to our sales team and product partners in order to close or provide advice to the client
- Verify and maintain data quality
If your background experience and skill set meet the requirements for our Customer Service Representative, apply today!
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager