As an Account Manager, you will identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options. Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
Success in the role is going to take someone that is extremely sharp, knows the market and has the wherewithal to slug it out in a competitive environment. We need someone with a determined work ethic and a high activity level in order to be successful. You can’t be afraid to hear no; and you view the unmovable obstacle, not as a challenge, but an achievable chance to make a difference. If this sounds like you, then you’ll find that we are an ideal place to nurture that perspective and build a rewarding, long lasting career.
- Generate and close sales opportunities with new and existing clients in designated territory.
- Gathering and utilizing business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls, product presentations and driving new business.
- Develop and conduct effective marketing activities to foster new relationships, and strengthen existing relationships that generate new sales opportunities and enhance the company brand within the territory.
- Design and execute effective account management and territory coverage strategies that optimize individual and company visibility and deliver profitable revenue.
- Participate in events and tradeshows that serve to generate new sales leads.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals / presentations.
- High School degree; preferable a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in business.
- 1-2 years of outside sales experience in a B2B sales environment apparel industry a plus.
- Proven track record of sales success in meeting and exceeding goals.
- Bilingual: Excellent mastering of the English and Spanish language.
- Comfortable cold calling and meeting new individual’s in-person.
- Fluent in the use of Windows and MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook