Marketing & Sales Representative - Entry Level
The Entry Level Marketing Sales Representative position is a valued team member in the marketing and advertising department. The position is considered entry level to start during training which includes a comprehensive overview of basic marketing strategy, direct advertising, promotional techniques. After successful completion of the program, an individual would be considered a team lead in the marketing department.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
- Assisting with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Driving sales through retail promotional campaigns
- Build brand recognition through experiential marketing
- Strategize, execute and manage with the Brand Ambassador teams
- Interact and communicate with customers. Problem solve and make professional judgment on whether customers qualify for the in-store services that the firm's clients offer (candidate will be trained in this area)
- Conduct lead generation and maintain and develop a client base for our clients
- Aid marketing and advertising associates and senior staff with specific projects related to each client
The personalized focus of the campaigns is not only a refreshing alternative to more general mass sales and marketing strategies, but it is also responsible for the unprecedented growth and stability of the company. The management team prides themselves on recognizing top performance, integrity, and a winning mindset for continual internal promotions. If you possess a passion for marketing, sales or retail and would enjoy learning how to manage the varying dimensions of a business, this position could be an excellent fit for the right candidate.
- Must be able to work full time hours and some weekends
- Ability to excel in unsupervised solo assignments as well as team projects.
- Desire to travel at least 1 or 2 weeks a year for further training.
- Great communication skills
- Must be able to work in an energetic, fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, creative thinker, problem solver
Why work here?
- Full Training
- Company Paid Travel
- Market Competitive Pay Structure: Weekly Bonuses and Incentives
- Rapid upward mobility
- Community involvement and Charitable opportunities
- A fun, high energy work environment! No cubicles here, we work closely together as a team!