This office is seeking a full-time entry level Retail Representative who is career minded and posses unmatched people skills. This is an entry level opening NOT in a call center environment. As a result of clients placing a high value on the more personalized approach and excellent customer service delivered by the customer service team, there is a new opening for the expansion of the retail campaign. We help our clients with their company branding, we help advertise their company and what they have to offer, and we host events in their names to help them gain a larger clientele base.
We insure each and every one of our employee's is equipped with the tools necessary to thrive within our business. We only promote from within so growth opportunity within our office is a definite. We also guarantee a full 40 hour work week which is great for students and college graduates looking to start their career but haven't had much training elsewhere.
The Goals Are Simple: every consumer must benefit from the promotions and events, every client must benefit from the services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
The Challenge: We are continuously expanding the client base and we need to make sure that we are hiring the right candidate that can help us to grow and expand even further... do you have that same ambition?
Retail sales associate Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- You'll help our clients increase their market share and brand awareness through these upbeat, positive interactions.
- You'll take pride in the level of your customer service! It's the sort of service that you want your customers talking to others about.
- You'll be guiding customers through the sales and post-sale process to ensure their longevity and satisfaction
- You'll be taking accountability and ownership of personal and team sales targets and customer satisfaction
- You'll be responsible for pro-active communication to customers, mentors, clients and team members
- You'll be working with other members of the sales teams to set and deliver customer expectations
- You must be willing to learn about and keep updated on our clients and their products and services.
What we can offer you as our Associate:
- Career Advancement
- Full training and practice
- Support and coaching from the best
- Competitive compensation, bonus and travel opportunities!
Qualifications for the Retail Representative:
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields if possible but not required
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary: $35,000 to $45,000
We will be filling positions by the end of next week. If you feel that you are the right candidate for us, please apply today to secure an interview with the Hiring Manager.