Entry Level Management Trainee - Marketing / Advertising / Sales
Our firm is a leading Promotional Marketing, Advertising and Sales firm based in the Greater Detroit area. We are looking for innovative, team-oriented individuals who enjoy working with others and maintaining relationships with our prestigious clientele.
Purpose Of Position
The main focus of this position is to promote our clients' brand names by developing and supporting field marketing programs. This position will work closely with other Account Managers, corporate marketing and sales organizations to support sales activities (events, campaigns, promotions, etc) and utilize their marketing expertise to help develop and execute marketing programs that will increase demand and drive revenue.
Management Training Program
With recent expansion and growth, we are in need of individuals who possess strong leadership abilities to help oversee more campaigns to ensure growth and success within our company. We are willing to invest our time into training qualified candidates from the ground up to take on great leadership and management roles.
- Impact sales results by developing, supporting and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Execute appointed Marketing campaigns with customer acquisitions and promotions.
- Work with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized strategies for various market segments.
- Provide coordination and project management to ensure event success.
- Publicizes event and works with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by targeted audience.
- Build and retain direct relationships with clients to ensure satisfaction.
- Management of campaigns, events, employees and finances.
- 1-2 years experience or training in marketing, management or sales preferred, but willing to make exceptions for the right candidate.
- Experience in customer service or other people-oriented fields desired.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment.
- A desire to succeed.
- Competitive compensation packages: 100% Base Salary PLUS bonus structure.
- Merit-based advancement.
- Uncapped bonuses & incentive plan.
- Paid Travel & Vacation Opportunities
- Management Training Provided