We are one of the largest and fastest growing Marketing & Sales Firms in the area and we are looking to expand even further. If you have great people skills and enjoy working with the public, we want to meet with you to discuss employment with your further!
This office is seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative who is career minded and posses unmatched people skills. This is an entry level opening NOT in a call center environment. As a result of clients placing a high value on the more personalized approach and excellent customer service delivered by the customer service team, there is a new opening for the expansion of the retail campaign. We help our clients with their company branding, we help advertise their company and what they have to offer, and we host events in their names to help them gain a larger clientele base.
We insure each and every one of our employee's is equipped with the tools necessary to thrive within our business. We only promote from within so growth opportunity within our office is a definite. We also guarantee a full 40 hour work week which is great for students and college graduates looking to start their career but haven't had much training elsewhere.
The Goals Are Simple: every consumer must benefit from the promotions and events, every client must benefit from the services provided and every representative must benefit from the training and team spirit of the company!
The Challenge: We are continuously expanding the client base and we need to make sure that we are hiring the right candidate that can help us to grow and expand even further... do you have that same ambition?
- Provide excellent face-to-face customer service and educate customers on the benefits of the client's products and services.
- Create a unique customer service experience at in-field marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty.
- Coordinate and execute strategic in-field marketing campaigns relevant to the region to increase client revenue.
- Create, build and maintain relationships with clientele and sales team to facilitate brand growth.
- Support management to ensure campaigns are consistent with marketing plans on time, budget, and scope.
- Unlimited career advancement.
- An outstanding training program with extensive personal coaching by experienced staff.
- Weekly Pay + Bonuses
- Opportunity to represent quality products and network with prestigious clientele.
- Salary: $35,000 to $40,000
- Experience in retail, restaurant/food service, hospitality, sales, field sales, field marketing, product demonstrations and associated fields providing customer service and promotional support an asset.
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution preferred.
- Able to interface with existing customers and marketing teams to increase customer exposure to the products and services.
- Engaging presentation skills with the ability to adapt to different audiences.
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal