We have recently expanded and are looking to fill a Brand Assistant position which will be cross-trained in: management, marketing, advertising, events, promotions, and sales. Some of the nation's largest companies have hired us to increase consumer awareness and build their customer base.
MAIN JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Campaign development including coordination, analysis, and continual monitoring for progress
- Professionally representing clients in all areas of business
- Contribute to the growth and performance of the division
- Train and develop new marketing professionals
- Stay on top of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objective of the client and adjusting plans accordingly
- Manage and develop promotions and materials
- Implementation of marketing plans, including product positioning, campaign strategies, and market strategy insights.
- Discovery of strategic business opportunities through cross function collaboration with sales, HR, etc.
- Marketing opportunity for revenue
- Provide product/service support in order to establish proper channels of information and communication.
- Responsible for branding, advertising, trade shows, company events and promotional collateral
- Work with management on projects dealing with media relations, business communications, success stories
- College degree in sales, marketing, advertising, management or similar field preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in a sales, marketing, advertising, event or retail related settings are an asset. Internship experience and previous entry level experience will as be considered as working experience for this assistant role.
- Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent time management skills and ability to adhere to a schedule
- Enthusiastic about providing best possible customer service for clients and consumers
- Positive attitude & eagerness to learn
BENEFITS: Our firm pride's istelf on our exceptional customer retention and performance, which means each addition to our team plays an integral role.
- Eligibility for Weekly Bonuses and Incentives
- Ongoing paid training
- $500-$600 weekly
- Paid sick days
- Career growth opportunities
- Travel opportunities (national conferences and yearly R&R trips)
- Exciting company culture
- Team bonuses
- Catered lunches
- Casual Fridays