Our expanding marketing and advertising firm is looking to find qualified candidates that we can cross-train in all aspects of business and marketing to manage different special ticket sale campaigns within our company. This is a paid position, as we don't want people worrying about money and instead focusing on becoming a better manager. Those who have a passion for sports marketing, advertising, event planning, public relations and/or promotions are encouraged to apply to this unique opportunity. Get your foot in the door today with our growing sales company.
This position boasts a foot-in-the-door opportunity with one of the fastest growing sports marketing and advertising firms in Pleasanton. Our company develops dynamic sports marketing campaigns that are specifically designed to increase brand awareness for some of the area's most prestigious clients in numerous industries. We are experiencing phenomenal growth as a direct result of our success, and have significantly increased our clients' revenue by attracting new customers and elevating their products to new tiers of distribution. We are looking to expand into different markets and take on new professional sports campaigns, however, we need the managers in place before taking on more clients.
Managers will be trained in the following:
- Event Planning
- Human Resources
- Sports Marketing of all kinds
- Building Relationships
- Motivational Speaking
- Client Relations
- Customer Service
- Ticket Sales
DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES AND PRIMARY DUTIES:
- Development of sports marketing campaigns and strategies
- Customer service and client acquisition
- Implementation of product launches
- Rigorous leadership training
- In-store promotional advertising
BACKGROUND / PREFERRED SKILLS
- 0-4 years of experience in a Sports Marketing, Sales, Or Promotional Events
- Positions with Experience in Retail, Restaurant, or dealing with the Public on a regular basis
- Exceptional Organization and Communication Skills
- Desire To GROW Into a Management Position
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records."