Does the thought of associating with the best and brightest in the marketing and creative worlds get your heart pumping? Do you look for ways to process improvement? Are you always thinking of a more innovative or market savvy approach? If you've answered yes to these questions, let's chat!
Marketing is everywhere: it offers diverse opportunities and its cutting edge is being redefined every day. Effective marketing is critical in large corporations, small companies, and for-profit and non-profit organizations. In a world of fast-paced media that ranges from television to Twitter, the demand for outstanding marketing professionals has never been stronger.
We offer competitive salaries for our sales representatives, providing Full Training, one on one mentoring, and all the tools needed for success:
Now Hiring for FULL TIME
- 1 full week of Marketing/Consulting/Product Knowledge Training
- $$$ bonus offered in month one
- Travel Opportunities and Continuing Education Seminars
- Philanthropy and Employee Appreciation Events Year Round
Entry Level Training - Weeks 1-2
Main Focus: Mastering the psychology of consultative sales
- Complete, One-on-One Training
- Structured 6 week progress reports
- Telecom Training/In office business training
- Branded Apparel/Use of client tablets
- Creative Work Environment
Training Manager: Week 2-8
Main Focus: Team Development: Oversee productivity, in office interviews, re-training.
- Team Development
- Upper level management interaction
- Lead and pre-territory management
- Upgrading current office standards
- Leadership Classroom Training
Territory Management: Week 8-16
Main Focus: Show the company that you can manage one specific market and execute.
- Customer Relations/ Referrals/Follow Through
- Complete New Hire Badging Process
- Client Standard Compliance
- Manage assigned team (4-8)
- Lead Management
- Conducting in office interviews
Main Focus: Learning all facets of office operations
- Measuring team productivity
- Boosting team morale
- Team Management/Structuring
- Plan and conduct morning announcements/meetings
- Hiring/Firing/Employee follow through
- Executive Client Interaction
**This role is set to start within the next two weeks, therefore local candidates are preferred who can begin the interview process as soon as possible**
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.