- $20 to $22 Hourly
Administrative Assistant is an energetic professional who doesn't mind wearing multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Oversee and support all administrative duties and ensure that office is operating smoothly.
- Manage supplies inventory and place orders as necessary, organization is a must.
- Perform receptionist duties: greet and sign in visitors, and answer and direct phone calls.
- Receive and sort incoming mail, deliveries, and manage outgoing mail.
- Learn Company’s ERP System, office policies, procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately.
- Prepare minutes of meetings.
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities, and excellent written skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
- Good with visually presenting data using graphs, charts, and spreadsheets.
- Customer-service oriented, Excellent Organization Skills, and Conscientious Employee.
- Ability to Work in a Diverse Culture.
- Test at interview will be to make a table and graph in Excel.
About Marketech International Corp. USA:
Marketech International Corp. USA provides an extensive service network. The business scope covers CMP, photomask, wafer and mask inspection, consumable spare parts, SOI wafer, LCD process and inspection equipment and materials; outsourcing service in tool manufacturing; clean room and MEP turnkey projects, DI water, gas and chemical supply systems, waste water treatment systems, facility monitoring and control system, etc.
Marketech International Corp.Tucson, AZ
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.