Environmental Health Safety Administrator
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical, vision,
We are seeking a motivated self-starter for an EHS Administrator position in our company. The EHS Administrator will be responsible for evaluating safety and health programs and coordinating plant activities to support objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assist with EHS orientation requests and registration
· Verify all required Subcontractor EHS documents have been submitted and provide updates to EHS manager
· Monitor and verify Subcontractor OCIP registration
· Manage and file training records and scheduling
· Manage and file sign in sheets for the daily toolbox talks
· Monitor and grade the assurance inspections (Health and Safety) and provide updates to EHS manager
· Monitor Procore daily log and observation entries to ensure proper follow up and closure and provide status to EHS Manager
· Verify and track submittal of monthly Subcontractor and MICU EHS report. Provide status to EHS manager.
· Update subcontractors contact information as necessary and share with client
· Track all purchases, invoices and generate required internal documentation
· Monitor EHS budget and keep EHS Manager updated on status
· Monitor PPE inventory and issue to personnel as necessary.
· Monitor Fire Extinguisher monthly inspection report and contact vendor for required servicing of used fire extinguishers
· Monitor contents of the Fist Aid kits and maintain adequate surplus. Order supplies as necessary
· Generate weekly and trending reports and graphs for EHS observations and incidents/accidents
· Verify attendance to mandatory MICU training and maintain training matrix with training dates.
· Develop and issue training cards/certifications for MICU employees
· File incident/accident investigation reports and associated documents/pictures in Procore and submit to client as required.
· Develop and post Safety Alerts and Notices as requested.
· Assist in the development and tracking of OSHA required training matrix and scheduling (internal/external training)
· Tracking of open items in EHS action logs and provide updates to EHS manager. Create graphs of open and closed action items.
· Assist in the development and tracking of Lesson Learned log and provide updates to EHS manager
· Assist in the development of matrices that help improve EHS verification and audit processes and schedules.
· Assist in other duties as requested by EHS Manager.
· Clear and concise (English) verbal and written communications
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
· Experience in developing excel spreadsheets and graphs
· Experience in EHS recordkeeping
· Experience in developing EHS Trending reports and graphs
Marketech International Corp. USA
Energy and Environment
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?