QA Automation Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Over the last twenty years, MarketAxess has completely revolutionized the fixed-income market by creating a single platform using proprietary technology that connects the world’s most influential financial institutions. Today, more than 1,800 institutional investors and broker-dealer firms rely on us to bring them accurate market data to assist with their trading decisions, connectivity solutions that facilitate straight-through processing and technology services to optimize trading environments.Job Description
We are looking for a mid-level Automation Engineer to assist in the test automation of our fixed income trading applications. The candidate should have experience developing object-oriented framework Tests using tools like Ranorex and/or Selenium. Candidate should have some mid-level programming knowledge. Experience with fixed income and bond trading systems is a major plus. Experience with Jira and TestRail also a plus.
What You’ll Do
- Create framework for enhancing automation coverage
- Support scrum teams by implementing automation best practices
- Develop and execute automated test cases to validate business requirements and system stability
- Report results of test execution
- Create and/or maintain existing scripts to support testing as needed
- Setup and help maintain specific end users and datasets for the Automation team
- Assist in the knowledge transfer of the current automation layout to other groups
- Support manual test teams by working closely with them to automate their main features
- Generate test metrics for both manual and automated tests
What You Bring to the Table
- Knowledge of QA automation tools such as Selenium or Ranorex
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in QA Automation tools and testing
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle, preferably Agile
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills
- Experience working within the trading, market data or pricing sector of financial services; Capital Markets / Fixed Income preferred
- C#, Visual Basic Scripting, SQL, basic understanding of Java
- Object Oriented automation framework design
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related fields
- FIX Protocols
- Securities trading or fixed income experience
- Basic UNIX shell scripting and basic networking concepts
- Basic Jxbrowser concepts
- Experience with API Test Tools
What’s In It For You?
In addition to working on cutting edge technology and in our culture of innovation, collaboration, and openness, we offer:
- Healthcare and wellness options
- 401(k) match
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Training and tuition assistance
- Other perks include generous time-off policies, stipends for gym memberships, exercise equipment and similar, and access to on-site healthcare
MarketAxess Corporation and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status or any other characteristic prohibited by federal and state law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
AddressNew York, NY
TechnologyView all jobs at MarketAxess