Customer Service Representative Expectations:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about products and services. Please note this is not a telemarketing position.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Work with Fortune 500 Clients from Energy, Telecommunication and Retail segments. Opportunities for progression in a fast growing business and stimulating environment.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Phone Skills, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information , Multi-tasking.