Junior Loan Officer-to Loan Officer (Sales Agent)
Market Tech Consulting 00959, PR
- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 to $12 Hourly
Outbound Calls Sales Agent-Bilingual-Loan Officer Development
Pay: $10 - $12 an hour (dependent on sales experience)
*After becoming a licensed Loan Officer compensation changes to salary with a significant increase plus commission*
Job Type: Full-time
Entry-level position with Loan Officer Development
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 11:30am-7:00pm
Once a Loan Officer, you can expect to master the art of sales and become licensed through our client partners elite training program. In this role you receive INBOUND leads to convert and we do the heavy marketing for you. You will qualify borrowers, present solutions to them based on their qualifications, walk them through the process and secure proper documentation.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Sales experience (preferred/not required)
- Basic knowledge in Mortgage & Loan services, 1 year (preferred/not required)
- Ability to pass the SAFE exam to become licensed
- Looking for driven, self-motivated individuals who are determined to hit goals to achieve career growth and financial success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bilingual with fluency in English (Required)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Good, Solid Math Skills
- Genuinely likes People
- Problem Solver
Full Job Description:
Direct Sales Calling Atmosphere
Market Tech Consulting is a progressive employer located in Bayamón, PR that specializes in the delivery of Marketing and High-Quality Outbound informational sales calls on mortgage products to meet established loan quality and production goals. This position is very sales focused and requires proactive sales attitude and skills. Transition from a Sales Agent to a Loan Officer and achieve a rewarding career in sales.
We are currently seeking: Fully Bilingual Sales Agents with the capacity and ability to become a licensed Loan Officer within a 60 day on the phone outbound training. Candidate must have the ability to pass the SAFE exam to become licensed.
Sales Agent Duties: (initial 60-90 days onboarding process)
- Deliver scripted benefits of available services engaging and building rapport with client to generate the customer’s interest to buy or retain product.
- Answer customer questions and use prospecting scripted information.
- Input and confirm customer information into a computer system, verifying or updating forms and system filters.
- Handle high volume of outbound calls consistently generating leads for our client.
- Must be able to meet daily sales goals.
Loan Officer Duties:
- Receive inbound leads daily and qualify potential borrowers
- Proactively follow up on leads to initiate contact with potential clients
- Responsible for building rapport with potential borrowers and provide top notch customer service
- Secure proper documentation to oversee the loan from process to close
- Process phone applications as needed
- Structure loans including rates and fees
- Respond to voicemails and emails within 24 hours
What we offer:
- Entry-level position with opportunity for growth & development to become a U.S. licensed bank loan officer. Once licensed as an LO, salary increments starting at $40,000.
- Competitive entry level pay $10-$12 p/h plus commissions.
- Paid training
- Friendly and team-oriented workplace
- Medical benefits after three months of employment.
- Paid time off (Vacation / Sick)
- Company will provide training resources, materials and payment for the S.A.F.E exam to become a licensed Loan Officer
Commissions & Bonus
Work Location (ability to commute):
Market Tech Consulting LLC
Bayamón, PR 00959
Market Tech Consulting
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Market Tech Consulting