What is StreetSide?
StreetSide is a grocery delivery and curbside pickup service offered at select United Famly locations. StreetSide makes it easy for guests to place orders 24-hours a day, and pick up curbside at a time convenient for them, or have it delivered directly to their homes. Orders are carefully selected and bagged by Personal Shoppers, guaranteeing the freshest product, longest available shelf lives, careful handling and the same ultimate service the United Family is known for.
- When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest
- Operate company provided vehicle in accordance with company safety policies & procedures
- Interpret and follow mapped route for assigned deliveries
- Deliver guest orders to specified locations within established time frames
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with guest
- Ensure guest delivery questions are accurately answered
- Physically load and unload delivery trucks
- Accurately deliver the highest quality product offering for our StreetSide guests to meet and exceed company expectations of providing Ultimate Service
- Ensure proper maintenance of company vehicle and notify management when attention is required
- Maintain standards for safety and sanitation
- Comply with all Federal, State, and Company regulations and standards for product freshness, food safety, and sanitation
- Minimize shrink through careful handling of product
- Achieve productivity standards as set forth by the company
- Assist Personal Shoppers with order selection in store as requested or required depending on business needs
- Maintain accurate transportation logs including vehicle inspection reports on a daily basis
- Performs other duties as requested or required by management
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year of paid driving experience preferred
- Ability to work a flexible schedule depending on business needs. (i.e. weekends, holidays, special occasions)
- Excellent guest service skills
- Ability to work safely and quickly in a fast paced environment
- Perform all other physical aspects of the job including bending, squatting, lifting, climbing, and walking
- Ability to lift from ground level to overhead, carry and maneuver items weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Valid driver's license with a history of no more than one moving violation, no suspensions or at fault accidents within the last three years, and no DUI/DWI within the past seven years
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others
- Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude
This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations.