Administrative Data Clerk
- Expired: January 13, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
MarketGraphics Research Group, Inc. a recognized leader in the new home market research industry is recruiting for a full time Research Assistant. The Research Assistant is responsible for administration of 6 field auditors, field audit preparation, data research and internet research. Additionally, data entry and other general office related projects will be part of day to day performance.
MarketGraphics offers a highly personalized service aimed at providing a structure to the strategic planning efforts of its clients. The MarketGraphics group has extensive knowledge of the building, development, remodeling, lending, appraisal, and consulting aspects of the new home industry.
- 2+ years Office Experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Internet based market research
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work independently and be self-directed
- Quickly and effectively shifts gears to meet changing business requirements
- Strong Organizational skills, ability to prioritize and complete multiple assignments successfully
- Strong attention to detail
- Compensation: $40,000 annually
- Personal Time: 100 hours per year
- Eligible employees that have worked with the company for 60 days and work an average of 20 plus hours a week and their spouse and/or dependent(s) qualify for:
- one of two employee-paid Medical insurance plans
- an employee-employer paid Dental insurance plan
- an employee-employer paid Vision insurance plan
- Employer paid Long Term Disability Insurance
Market Graphics Research Group, Inc.
Get fresh Research Clerk jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.