Requisition ID: 112389BR
Our Common Purpose: Together, we improve people's everyday lives and well-being.
Position Title: Shift Supervisor
Street Address: 6005 Knowledge Parkway
About Us: GetGo is a fresh food, unique convenience and high quality fuel destination. GetGo offers a friendly, engaging place where customers can enjoy delicious, made-to-order subs, sandwiches, burgers, salads and more - all made from fresh, high-quality ingredients. The GetGo convenience format includes a combination of standalone locations and sites adjacent to Giant Eagle supermarkets, and we operate nearly 200 locations in Western Pennsylvania, north central Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and Indiana.
As a member of our GetGo team, you'll be part of a small, collaborative crew who provides efficient, accurate and pleasant service and shopping assistance. From the morning rush to the afternoon lunch crowds, you will ensure that each person waiting for a fresh sandwich, picking up their first cup of coffee or simply at the pump, is met with a smile and the great service they deserve.
- Oversee the effective and efficient completion of shift duties in all areas assigned by the General Manager.
- Demonstrate adherence to company policies through example and coaching.
- Oversee and conduct Team Member training as required by General Manager and according to established Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain safe, prompt, and courteous customer service, attend to customers' concerns and complaints, and promote the company culture by modeling and coaching Team Members.
- Provide excellent customer service by being pleasant, greeting customers, and thanking them for their business.
- Ring up customers' orders by scanning product or entering prices into register according to established Company policies and procedures; finalize sales and collect payments by totaling orders and accepting tender from customers.
- Assist General Manager in store scheduling and scheduling adjustments.
- Assist General Manager in merchandising and promotional activities including checking in vendors, merchandise receiving, price changes, displays, and signage.
- Ensure that proper maintenance, cleanliness, and image standards are being maintained for the entire facility (e.g. equipment, counter area, floor, exterior pump area, etc.) to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are met.
- Notify and oversee the completion of appropriate maintenance services when necessary.
- Assist in the proper and timely processing of all accounting functions.
- Assist the General Manager in attaining all budgeted goals and objectives for site, focusing on the areas of shrink, sales, expenses, TSR (Total Sales Revenue) and gross profit.
- Implement and maintain all established inventory control policies.
- Ensure all established safety and security policies are followed.
- Perform duties as GoGetter, Kitchen GoGetter, and/or WetGoGetter as needed.
- Responsible for controlling some expense within a department.
- Responsible for direct and indirect supervision of team members in one or more departments.
- Carrying Up to 50 pounds
- Lifting Up to 50 pounds
Shift: ** Retail Shifts **
Department Name: Fuel and Convenience
Reports To: Store Leader, GetGo Assistant
Store Number: 3090
- Supervisory Experience, Customer Service/Retail Experience
Licenses / Certifications Desired: Food Safety -
Position Summary: .As a GetGo Crew Lead (Shift Supervisor), your goal is to exceed customer and Team Member needs and expectations by providing safe, efficient, accurate and pleasant shopping, purchasing and food services in addition to guidance and coaching Team Members. You will help our store run like clockwork. In this role, you will be on the fast track to store leadership - coaching, supervising and leading the team in addition to, and often on behalf of, the Store Leader. In turn we offer our Leaders a variety of benefits, including; wages starting at $11.60, weekly pay, Team Member discounts, quarterly bonus potential, advancement opportunities, and much more!
- Customer Focused
- Gets Things Done
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Respect for Self and Others
- Builds High Performance Teams
- Communicate w/Courage & Impact
- Manages Team Execution
- Strategic Thinking & Planning
- 1 to 3 years
- Adding Machine
- Fountain Machines
- Fuel Pumps
- Ice Coffee Machine
- Ice Machine
- Bag in box machine
- Lang Oven
- Make Line
- Merry Chef (Oven)
- Motorola Hand Held Gun (Receiving)
- Panini Grill
- Power Washer
- Shrink Wrap Machine
- Cap Machine
- Smoothie Machine
- Stand-up Lotto Machine
- Texlon Ordering Machine
- Watchguard Detergent Dispenser
- Car Wash Equipment
- Coffee Brewer
- Coffee Grinder
- Conventional Oven
- Creamer Machine
- Fax Machine
Education and Training Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Extreme Outdoor temperatures
- Hot Ovens
- Inclement weather (hot/cold, snowy, rainy)
- At least 18 years of age
Business Format: GetGo
Career Site Posting Option:: GetGo